Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ad of the Day

I'm guessing that the Netherlands has collectively dropped hundreds of pounds as a country.  Why?  Well, if you went to the bus (which already sucks that you have to deal with public transportation when you just want to get from A to B) and you had to deal with this... you wouldn't have lunch (or any other meals) either. 

Fortunately for this chubster, nobody else is at the bus station.  But every time I wait for the bus, I am NOT alone.  I don't want everyone to see the results of my lack of exercise this week and the fries I engorged last night after hitting up the bars.  

I think if I were to sit on this bench and have my weight exposed to the entire street with a giant red number of death, I would have to enter it on F*** My Life.  This is the newest social networking site where people bond over the fact that life gives you lemons and there ain't no lemonade.  Super.   

These ads proved to raise the gym memberships, for the gym that made this 'advertisement', by something like 5% near the bus stops.  Talk about connecting with the audience on a personal level.    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha freaking dutch people.