Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love this AD!

Adfreak exposed me to this elegant Lottery ad.  Yes, I said it: elegant Lotto.  

I feel like most Lotto commercials are unoriginal and tell you that DUH, you can win money, and lots of it.  But, this one is different... it sells a feeling, a life, a dream even.  As I've said before an ad should connect with an innate human truth... this one does: it shows how childhood dreams come true - while also plugging the Lottery.

Check it out:


How can you not love an ad that has story-telling abilities and makes you say, AWE.  Also, it's in no way cheap or unoriginal.  It's frankly adorable.  I'm a fan.   

2 comments:

coolmom said...

That ad is great. Doesn't it make you want to make your list? Maybe it will come true! Just like the Bucket List...

Unknown said...

You're right, that is a great ad.