Thursday, May 7, 2009

Self Promotion (website)

Does all this advertising leave you thirsty for more?  Well, don't you worry; I've got a site to quench your thirst.  I've said it before, my goal is to make you CRAVE me.
Recently my hilarious Hawaiian friend Zeny (who refuses to go outdoors because she is in constant search for a job) blogged about a site that may just help me land the job of my dreams.  (Check out her blog - It will make you smile every-time; after all, it's the insight of a SPAM-eater.)    
The site is called KROP, because it shows cropped versions of your creative work that when clicked on, enlarge to show off your stuff.  It also has a second feature that exhibits your resume, which can be conveniently downloaded as a PDF.  (hire me, hint hint.)  
Anyway, mine is done so check it out, forward it to important people or just appreciate that I JUST graduated and I'm sober and being productive.  

 and

No comments: