Friday, February 27, 2009

On being UN-inspired

I thought this blog would be an outlet for things that I found inspiring, but today, it's all about being uninspired.  My lovely aunt sent me an email called "Granny in Denial."  Sadly, I wasn't as shocked as one of my roommates.  
Imagine opening up an email with a picture of a woman who has Flinstone's Pebble's hair-do (or don't), skin the color of brown sugar (that was once white as a baby's butt), a barely there bikini, a goofy-cartoonlike smile, and skin that a cowhide would even be embarrassed of.  Can't quite picture the vomit-worthy image... 
here you go:     
I'm sorry if I just ruined your breakfast, lunch and dinner.  You'll recover.

BUT, if you have a grandma who looks like this...please, please, for the sake of mankind, take her. lock her in a dark room. feed her. feed them again. and again. give her a pair of jeans. a tshirt. and a sweater. shoes help too. then pass some shampoo and a brush under the door. oh and lots of moisturizer. feed her again.  When you feel that she's ready to reintegrate into society, make her walk under an umbrella so that the sun doesn't tempt her back into her old ways.
And if you google her and an image like this ever comes up...  
YOUR GRANNY IS IN DENIAL!

There's no hope for this lady. But, there's still hope for you. Do NOT become one of those people.  Orange County has enough of them.  And horrifically, it's almost worse when they get dressed and all glammed up.

No comments: