Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wedding Post

I am a girl.  I LOVE weddings.  While I never had one of those notebooks with cutouts and drawings and exact seating charts growing up, I do have my fair share of doodles all over my college notes.  Apparently I was more entertained by learning when I was younger, or boys still had major cooties.  While I won't reveal how much of my perfect day I have planned - sorry Mr. Right, many details have been decided without you- I will show you one wedding that is truly inspiring and downright fun and fun-loving.  
I stumbled across this wedding photo-shoot while on The Cool Hunter.  Here is the link to Josh Goleman's montage of Adam and Halli's Wedding.
It proves that you can be you on your perfect day, create a vision in white, and just have fun. 
The photography is beautiful and I find this non-traditional wedding creatively inspiring. Here are some of my favorites:    

I love the build your dream concept, the down-home field to set the mood, the short white dress with red shoes!, the photo-wall, and the christmas lights.  This is truly a celebration and not a ritual.  PS. Congrats lucky couple!  

No comments: