Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Santa,

Here is the letter I sent Santa (i.e. my family email contacts today)....


Dear Santa,

I've been a real good girl this year. I got good grades, I was a good friend, I graduated from college (yeah Santa, it's been a long run but I'm still a believer), I moved to NYC (like you always knew I would since you know my dreams), and now I'm working a big girl job and trying to land an even better one in the meanwhile. I brush my teeth and make my bed. I even save my pennies!

That's where you come in... All I've got is pennies and I'm living one of the coolest parts of my life! I'm already half blind without these contacts and one day I'm gonna be really old and just want proof of how cool my life is now. Yup, you probably guessed it big guy, all I want for Christmas this year is a camera! What's that you say, what happened to my other cameras over the years... they all broke... too much fun was had.

But, I'm a big girl now. I want MORE... videos, zoom, RED (you'll see), and confidence that comes from holding the coolest, most exquisite camera EVER. I know you're really busy and that kids have started asking for techno toys instead of stuffed bears and toy cars. So, to help out the elves I thought I'd give them a picture of what I wanted... save time with brainstorming and all.

You can find it right here you high-tech Christmas man: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1933520_1933522_1933477,00.html

I know you'll think it's expensive... good thing you live in the North Pole with all your lil workers! But, if you run out of time putting all the bells and whistles on this thing, I don't mind finishing the work... just have the print department print out a bunch of green bills (I'm in NYC Santa), and I'll find the rest on a money tree someday.

Thanks for helping me get closer to my dream Santa, I know everyone at home would be happy if I sent them some pictures sometimes.

Don't worry, the cookies at my house will be homemade... no break & bakes here!

Merry Christmas,

Gabrielle

No comments: